Further to the instructions of our client, we hereby advertise for sale, the property below by way of bid process.
Leisure Development comprising Club house, Lawn Tennis Court, Gym, Servant Quarters, Gate Houses and Squash Room on a parcel of land measuring approximately 5,848.96sqm.
6, Lisabi Road, Off Iduganran Street, Liverpool Road, Apapa, GRA, Lagos.
INSTRUCTION TO BIDDERS
Bid Package should include the following:
- Completed bid application form
- Bank certified cheque for 10% Bid purchase sum refundable for unsuccessful bid made in favour of Paul Obi
Note: Bid application form can be obtained from any of the listed agents at no cost.
Application forms are also available online on these agents’ websites
Prospective bidders can inspect the property from 12th to 30th March between the hours of 10am and 4pm, Monday to Saturday by arrangement with the agents.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
- All bids must be submitted in the bid boxes provided in the offices of the two agents on or before 5:00pm on 30th March, 2018.
- Bids to be opened on the 4th April, 2018 and venue will be communicated accordingly.
- All bids must be enclosed in a properly sealed envelope marked at the top hand corner, thus:
“BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF PROPERTY AT 6, LISABI ROAD, OFF IDUGANRAN STREET, LIVERPOOL ROAD, APAPA, GRA, LAGOS”
- Any bid not in conformity with bidding instructios and/or not submitted on or before the deadline will be disqualified.
- The client has no obligation to accept any bid
- Successful bidder shall pay 90% of the bid purchase sum to the client not later than 20 working days from fate of receiving information about the success of his/her bid.
- Failing this, the bid shall become void and the client will be entitled to engage the next bidder without refunding the 10% of the bid purchase sum earlier paid
- Bid purchase sum is deemed to be inclusive of 5% VAT
FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT